Navy SEAL Workout… by James Villepigue
Let’s cut right to the chase. Navy SEAL’s are some of the fittest, toughest and bad ass sons of guns on the planet. Some were born of above average genetics and an extraordinary warrior mind-set, but many were literally transformed into fierce and incredible physical specimens through the official Navy SEAL Workout regimen.
They shed blood, sweat and tears through the physical and emotional training they had to endure during their Navy SEAL workout system.
Well, there’s good news. You don’t have to enlist and attempt to become a Navy SEAL to look, perform and develop the warrior mind-set of this unique breed of soldier.
There are a few Navy SEAL Workout programs out there, but few if any of them offer the real McCoy.
Here’s the deal…
Your local fitness trainer may have some idea of what it takes to build a great looking body, but to build the body of an authentic Navy SEAL combatant, it requires the skills of someone who has the background and the real life experience from actually training SEALS, first hand.
Here’s what to look for from a Navy SEAL Workout program that offers you what you need to truly play the part of a Navy SEAL.
You must look for a system that includes the following:
1. A workout dedicated to Sky rocketing your physical fitness
2. A workout that’s geared toward transforming your physical appearance into a rugged, lean and mean looking SOB
3. Proper nutrition that allows you to endure high intensity training
4. Unique mental training that dramatically strengthens your mind/muscle connection, so that you can truly think and operate like a Navy SEAL
5. The means to actually help you get in the greatest shape of your life, so that if you decided that you wanted to officially join the SEAL teams, you would be in the best possible position to make the cut
6. If you’re not looking to actually become an official Navy SEAL, you can at least look like one
No matter who you are or what you aspire to achieve from a Navy SEAL style fitness training program, we know that anyone can benefit from a system that’s been called the Gold Standard amongst all other alleged Navy SEAL fitness programs.
Aside from the physical look, here are some other benefits you can look forward to achieving with a high level Navy SEAL Workout:
- Sky rocket your push-up and pull-up scores
- Decrease your waist size
- Decrease your run, swim or bike times
- Improve your stamina
- Lose weight
- Improve your body’s nutrition
- Increase your energy
- Increase your mental toughness
- Strengthen the your entire body with no major investment in equipment required
The Navy SEAL Workout program you decide to take on should be holistic—that means it should encompass all the aspects needed to attain the targets.
Most importantly, it must include the training tips from a leading Navy SEAL Workout trainer in the United States. The changes in Navy SEAL Workout routine should ensure that artificial plateaus do not set in, and that your motivation and adherence to the program continue to bring better results.
Besides general exercises of all the muscles from a variety of angles, cardio-vascular exercise is added to complete the program. This achieves an overall balance and will tone and define your muscles while burning the excess layer of fat at the same time.
The increase in muscle mass will increase your metabolism causing you to burn more calories throughout the day resulting in loss of body fat.
You must not neglect cardiovascular activity, so that the blood supply to the muscles is enhanced via capillaries—these bring essential nutrients and oxygen to the muscle cells.
Cardiovascular exercise is crucial to this program. In fact, you will become winded while performing some of the circuit training exercises. There is very little rest time in this program, usually you will rest while working another body part.
This creates a cardiovascular effect and burns more calories than just walking or lifting weights alone.
Are you ready to embark on a Navy SEAL Workout system that will forever change the way you look, forever change the way people treat you and most importantly, forever change the life that you currently live?
If so, here’s everything you need: Navy SEAL Workout
James Villepigue CSCS